Engage your student group in an activity that combines critical thinking, education and fun.
Make your next school orientation, field trip or club event something that will engage your group in a fun and interactive activity. Our Quests are designed to engage the mind and expand social skills beyond basic texting while keeping the all-important cell phone central to the challenge. Our school groups learn about the city, its landmarks and the culture that exists right in their own backyard while having a fun experience... education in a unique way. Suitable for grades 4 and up.
- Divide your students into teams of 3-5 people.
- Begin the adventure from the starting point, staggering the start times.
- Each team competes with the others by solving clues and completing fun challenges while learning about the city.
- Points are awarded and tracked within the software making it easy to declare a winner.
- All teams end at the same location making it simple to gather, declare a winner and compare fun stories.
- Our Group Coordinator will help you plan your event
- Simply determine the number of teams and we do the rest
- Call our Group Line at 805-603-5620 ext. 3 (8:00am - 5:00pm Pacific Time)
- Or... CONTACT US
- Student Group Discounts are available. Call for group discounts
My class had an absolute blast completing the Urban Adventure Quest in Dallas, Texas. We got to see interesting things in the Downtown Dallas area that we would have never seen if not for the Quest. My students said it was one of the most fun things we did on our trip.
- Kevin Matsunaga, Chiefess Kamakahelei Middle School, Lihue, Hawaii
Fun for kids, want to do more. Very educational.
- Brittany Soto, Corona, CA
Loved every minute of it! We recently used Urban Adventure Quest
as part of a Father/Daughter activity planned each year with our organization.
Looking for something new and exciting that would appeal to both dads
and teenage girls, we decided to give this a try. What a huge hit it
turned out to be! We had 5 teams and when the adventure was through,
our dads and daughters gave it a unanimous two thumbs up!
- Kelly DeGennaro-President National Charity League, Conejo Valley Chapter
Thanks so much. Our students really enjoyed the Quest. It served as a great teambuilding activity to kick off our year together! Thanks again for your service and we look forward to hopefully working with you again in the near future.
- Mark Shivers, PhD, Savannah College of Art and Design