Plan a Birthday, Bachelorette or other party that is affordable and fun for a group that is ready to celebrate.
Make your next party something that your guests will talk about for years. Our Quests have been used to create unforgettable parties of all types and for all ages. Create a new type of party memory by experiencing a group Party Quest.
- Divide the party goers into teams of 3-5 people.
- Begin the party from the starting point, staggering the start times.
- Each team competes with the others by solving clues and completing fun challenges.
- Points are awarded and tracked within the software making it easy to declare a winner.
- All teams end at the same location making it simple to gather back together, declare a party winner and compare fun stories.
- Our Group Coordinator will help you plan your event
- Simply determine the number of teams and we do the rest
- Call our Group Line at 805-603-5620 ext. 3 (8:00am - 5:00pm Pacific Time)
- Or... CONTACT US
- Group Discounts are available for purchases of 5 or more teams.
The Quest in Austin was perfect for celebrating our daughter's 16th birthday. We had three teams of four teenagers. It was totally different, outside, and engaging for all of them. They had a great time and especially enjoyed the more complicated puzzles. Thank you!
- Sherri & Bruce Morrison, Austin, Texas
We had a wonderful day as a couple doing the Quest for our anniversary. The questions are just right. Thank you and we DO hope to do another Quest in another city before long.
- Heather Petero, Atlanta, Georgia
We took a couple of 10 year old girls for a birthday "party" and they thought they were on their own Amazing Race! Great site; easy to use; good tour of the city; and great challenges.
- Heidi McDonald, Fort Worth, Texas
Just finished the Urban Adventure Quest Sacramento. I took my wife for her birthday. She said it was one of her best birthday presents. We had a great time and would recommend this. We are ready to do San Francisco next.
- Don Medina, Sacramento, Calif.
I took my daughter and her 3 friends on a scavenger hunt in Chicago's Loop through Urban Adventure Quest. this was my daughter's "Sweet 16" birthday party and it had to be extra special. I was so nervous because I wasn't sure how ti would all play out. I soon found that the electronic game was beautifully put together. It was so easy to operate, understand and follow. AND WHAT FUN! These four teens had an absolute BLAST finding their way through the game and figuring out the challenges along the way. Through your adventure, they learned so much and had such a great time.
- Julie Barbee, Chicago, Ill.