Create a unique office teambuilding event that will be the talk of the water cooler crowd.
Make your next Corporate Team building event something more than the cocktail hour or bowling match. Our Quests are designed to engage and delight while providing enough challenge to stretch those that are in it to compete. For fun or for the victory, each team can decide on its own.
- Divide your employees into teams of 3-5 people.
- Begin the adventure from the starting point, staggering the start times.
- Each team competes with the others by solving clues and completing fun challenges.
- Points are awarded and tracked within the software making it easy to declare a winner.
- All teams end at the same location making it simple to gather, declare a winner and compare fun stories.
- Teambuilding questions are available for use after the event to help bring out what employees learned about each other.
- Our Group Coordinator will help you plan your event
- Simply determine the number of teams and we do the rest
- Call our Group Line at 805-603-5620 ext. 3 (8:00am - 5:00pm Pacific Time)
- Or CONTACT US
- Corporate Group Discounts are available for purchases of 5 or more teams.
We have had some morale issues over the past 6 months and I can honestly say that I haven’t seen the staff more relaxed and having this much fun in a long time! We had beautiful weather the morning of our adventure and the entire process to get the teams going was super easy! I heard from colleagues that this was the most fun “University Day” they had experienced in a long time! The other thing I must mention is that the cost was SUPER affordable. I checked into one of those “escape room” activities and they wanted to charge me over $1000 for the event. This was so inexpensive and probably more fun than we would have had doing anything else for more cost.
- Sheila A. Scott, DeVry University
This was fun, interactive and brought a mix of options to the table for our organization. The set up was quick and easy. We were able to mix teams with people from different departments that had never had a chance to work together. Now they all have new work friends.
- Kathy Goodin-Mitchell, PPAI
Fun, challenging and of course, a bit competitive. We took six teams to downtown Los Angeles for a great afternoon of teambuilding and friendly competition. Our group loved the Quest and especially enjoyed the mix of difficult and easy challenges. We ended at a restaurant and compared scores, awarded winners and talked about our next Quest adventure!
- Karen Angel, EY
Our team really enjoyed the Adventure Quest, and I would highly recommend this to anyone! It was a great team building activity and I could see this being a lot of fun as a tourist in a new city as well. I will remember this for when I travel.
- Jeff Hinshaw, Nike
Everyone absolutely loved the adventure!We had teams pick themes and dressup. Some picked just a color and dressed all the same. Everyone had a lot of fun. Thank you for your help in setting this up for our team.
- Netta Ghirra, Stockhouse
We had such a great time doing the Quest. Our teams raved about how fun it was and how it lead them to places they had yet to visit in San Francisco, even being natives of the Bay Area. The game worked flawlessly and we had all the information needed to make it a successful event.
- Thank you from the San Jose Contact Center Leadership Team, PG&E